Suggestion

4/18/09

10 % Of Traders Go Bankrupt

  1. 10 % Of Traders Go Bankrupt
  2. I was thinking about an article I read some time ago that 90 % of traders who parlous trade lose their account and that 10 % actually go bankrupt. If the first number doesn’t scare you in consequence the support definitely should. Why is it then that there large number of traders failing? It is not whereas they are stupid; in fact most traders have an above accepted IQ and are most average in most categories such as education and income. So why they fail frequently? Dearth of trading education! By education I don’t just mean learning how RSI hoopla or drawing lines on a chart. I mean methodically educating yourself in all aspects of your preferred profession. Educating yourself on the approved psychological approach to promote! Educating yourself in the accurate risk management techniques virtual to your account size. Educating yourself in the correct lobby and exit methods for the trading grace that suits you. This, my friend, is where I expect to be. I don’t have the entire the answers nor do I confess to be some kind of spiritual leader but I will do my best to point you in the right direction. Common Misconceptions Of New Traders They think they can trade consistently with an 80 % authenticity. They think they can turn $1000 into $100, 000 in six months. They think they can guess turning points in their given markets to within few minutes. They think they can buy a system that is 100 % expressed. They think they will give up their jobs and make a living full time after months of trading. What’s the reason that so plentiful new traders believe that trading is an elementary way to make big profits? Earful! We are continually bombarded in magazines, emails and the general media with claims of making never-ending amounts, just by applying the vendor’s latest method or system. Don’t get me wrong, sharp is good stuff out ace but the vast majority is not worth the price you stipend. At www. surefire - trading. com I also recommend products but I have at maiden read the ebooks or courses and think they have some value to my subscribers and they all have a rebate guarantee.